EU_NL_RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leonidas-unban application.

2 posters

Go down

Leonidas-unban application. Empty Leonidas-unban application.

Post  Leonidas Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 am

IG Name:King_Leonidas_of_Sparta
Admin who banned you:
It seems to me that Thor
Reason for ban:I played on the server as a bandit, and unfortunately I did because I attacked the admin error, not knowing that it is an administrator because:
-The Administrator was in the bandits, and he wore heraldic armor
-attacked him thinking he is one of the players he wanted to attack fraction (this fraction was composed of people from my clan in (Native))
-I swear that when I saw that the administrator immediately stopped to shoot, unfortunately, gave me the administrator immediately banned without a reason.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):Yes, Yes, because the administrator gave me banned without explanation.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):Yes.
Other comments:
I guarantee that the attack was my mistake admin as shot from a distance, thinking that this is someone with a faction since the bandits wearing different clothes than factional, and the administrator have heraldic armor.

Very sorry for attacking.
And please un-banned Me Smile

Leonidas

Back to top Go down

Leonidas-unban application. Empty Re: Leonidas-unban application.

Post  Genghis Khan Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:15 am

Someone will have to speak to Thor when they get a chance and ask him to take a look at this, sorry for the late response, the server isn't really booming with activity at the moment.
Genghis Khan
Genghis Khan
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

https://eu-nl-rp.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum